How Review Manuscript Submission Can Be Done:
REVIEW PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINE:
- Refer Template – Paper Format: [ Paper Template ]
Minimum Page = 6 and Maximum Pages = 10 Pages (Single Column Template)
- Make sure your paper is under 20% similarity score (Check with Turnitin or similar tools).
- Extra page fee is USD 100 per page if you exceeding more than MAXIMUM pages.
- Submission is Full Paper Submission (Not Just Abstract) – Make sure in PDF format.
- Submit via – [EDAS]
- All Authors must be registered under [EDAS]
After Acceptance (If your paper -> ACCEPTED (As Is/Minor/Major)
FINAL MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE:
- Make sure your paper is PAID status by making a payment to the organizer.
- Name a Presenter by visiting your paper edas information link and click + sign under Presenter row. Check the radio button selection and hit “Add Another Presenter” button.
- Download Copyright from [MALTESAS Copyright]
– Download, sign, scan and upload into [EDAS] paper ID
– Append together with COPYRIGHT FORM as A SINGLE PDF
- Final Manuscript submission – in .DOCX/.DOC Only (not PDF)
- Each presentation carry 12 minutes of presentation with 3 minutes question and answer.
- Presentation during the conference day must be in English.
- Each session will be chaired by one Chair Person and Time Keeper.
- Any additional rules will be implemented from time to time during the presentation day by the Head of Registrar Committee.
- Any information kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org